Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Friday, April 30, 2010

A Journey

It was very hot and also very unusual in Bangalore Bus stand, Mysore is very close to Bangalore and every one hour there will be buses from both the side which reduces the crowd at counter, it was very unlucky of me to land on this day which was really very crowded. People pushing pulling was going on and because of my height I could hardly even see what was going on ahead.


I thought I will have to give up on reaching Mysore and decided to turn back just then I bumped on guy you was all smiling seeing my fate. I came out frustrated from that crowd and stared badly at him then he came to me apologized and convinced me that there is his friend in the queue and he will ask him to buy a ticket for me, he dialed in his mobile and informed to the guy other end to buy a ticket for me. I was so very happy about this just then a thin guy pulled himself out of the crowd and introduced him self and handed over the ticket. But unfortunately his responsibility did not end there; as I was traveling alone I asked if I can be with him till we reach Mysore and then part. Now the adventure was to get into over full bus some how we managed to get in and find a seat for both of us. The Journey thus began as usually I continued talking non stop asking lots of question not letting him to sleep for a minute also.

He was already frustrated with my non stop questioning but how could I stop? We were about to get down I requested for one last question and asked him where he was going in mysore. See his bad luck he was also going to the same company where I was going and we landed in the same Auto to our Company. We only then got to know that we are in the same company but different induction batches.

Thus began our Friendship of two very different people. Me non stop talking and never ending questions, but him he hardly spoke or I am not sure if I ever let him speak. He was very focused about learning I was very focused in copying from him. I enjoyed roaming around he spent time doing everybody’s Assignment especially mine. Almost every day we meet had lunch together and spent time talking (of course me talking him listening) I still wonder how we used to walk that entire company campus talking nothing which was useful. Oh we walked and walked for 5years now. Yes its 5 years from that very first day I met my very Good Friend, now we don’t see each other often, we don’t talk nonsense, I don’t question him always but still his friendship is always treasured. Journey from Bangalore to Mysore ended soon but the Journey of Friendship is still continuing…

1 comments:

jithendra hindumane said...

i wish a never ending friendship between you and your friend.