Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I am not out of 25!

Sometimes you tend not to accept the fact and try to stick on to what you would like to think, I guess you all have experienced something like this! If not you I have discovered recently that I am still not out of my age 25, I still think my age is 25 not sure of the reason, if anyone asks my age I first say 25 and then start counting to realize I am 2 yrs past 25.


I know you will be thinking it’s the tendency of all women to tell their age lesser than what it is but in that case I could have chosen age like 21 but no for me its 25 where I am still stuck.

I guess that’s because of things happened in that age and I am still young with such beautiful people and memories around me which is making me think I am still at the age of 25. Anyways I have got to realize that I am no more 25 and turned 2 yrs older than that just today!!!

So you all must have felt the same right? Which is that age you want to be still stuck with?
Here I go wishing myself “Happy Happy 25th Birthday Ramya!”

Why are you smiling? Did I say something wrong????

8 comments:

Rajesh said...

Hey, wish you a very happy birthday!!!

Ramya said...

Thanks a lot Rajesh :D

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Wish you Happy Birthday Ramya
it happens only for girls i suppose :)

Ramya said...

Inchara!!!

ha ha ha Girls Syndrome!!

jithendra hindumane said...

“Happy Happy 25th Birthday Ramya!”

Prashanth said...

Though late, hope its never late than 'never'.

ಹುಟ್ಟು ಹಬ್ಬದ ಹಾರ್ದಿಕ ಶುಭಾಶಯಗಳು ರಮ್ಯ!

When am I getting my share of chocolates? :o)

Avinash said...

what a fantastic blog... Please continue blogging

Milana said...

Even I'm facing the same syndrome as you except that I tell my age is 23 and then start thinking what my real age is :) So strange, really!! I guess it's because I got married at 23.