Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass ...
Its about learning to dance in the rain!!!
There are many things in life that will catch your eye
but only a few will catch your heart... Pursue those

This is my small effort to make you smile for a while...






Thursday, May 19, 2011

Awards and Recognitions

Awards and Recognitions is the Subject of the mail which will be sent across to team of employees if someone in their team has received any award for their good work.

As soon as I get this mail I don’t bother to think what good work I have done but surely I will expect my name to be in that mail. But sadly they don’t award people for sleeping in office hrs, blogging, Chatting, record breaking Count of Tea breaks taken! So I had started giving up hope of getting awards and recognition mail and that too with my name in it.

On such a gloomy day after umpteen T breaks, lot of chat discussion on serious topics like emotions, politics, girls and guys around, I finally decided to check my blog! after all it needs some attention and dedication too. And there peeps this 7th comment on my post and it says … yes hold your breath please …. “I am happy to tell you that you have been awarded ‘The Stylish Blogger Award’”

oh my god! AWARD AWARD AWARD I could see a spot light on me…

So here goes my Award receiving\ Thank you speech

I am failing short of words( because of poor reading and no interest in improving my vocab)to express my happiness on receiving this award. I would specially like to thank the Author of walkofthoughts.blogspot for considering me worthy of this award. I would like to thank Jury, my family, my friends, my blog followers and readers, on this special moment. Once again spicy sweet friend please keep judging me(and please please all the judgments should finally say ‘I am happy to tell you that you have been awarded’).

Oops did I forget something… oh come on.... not Party invite to you all. It’s the Award tradition which I must do and surely I am going to do shortly so please give me some time to celebrate my happiness…

BTW, as soon as I received this comment, I had messaged my best buddy saying I received an award of course it was a shocking news for him because he knew my track record so he came running to my cubicle to know more details about the award and here I am proudly showing off my Award and its details!!!


Thanks again :) for making my day...
-Happy ME!

15 comments:

Chaosrules said...

Congratulations for receiving the award, very proud of you!Behind every successful blogger there is a man telling her to go on :)

Sahana Rao said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sahana Rao said...

You do not disappoint me! Do you? Had a hearty laugh when I read your post..
Congratulations buddy!
May the kid in you be happy always that will (b)make all the readers of your blog (n)yappy! :P

Ramya said...

@Spicy:

Thank you...
Disappointment noooo way ;) not when you stop at chittrana... :)

Keep encouraging!!!
-Me

Swetha said...

Congrats dear. U very much deserve dis award. Ur blog keeps me entertained wen ever i check it :)

Ramya said...

@Chaos: Praising me or urself hubs ;)?

@Swetha: Thanks for your encouragement dear

-Me

Vyshali said...

Hearty congratulations Ramya......:-)

hariprasad said...

Congratulations Ramya..

Now am proude coz i follow an award winning blogger...i knew one or the other day you will deserve even better one..

I can recollect your interest in reading/writing these kind of......

Hari prasad.S

Sujatha Sathya said...

Well written piece
“””But sadly they don’t award people for sleeping in office hrs, blogging, Chatting, record breaking Count of Tea breaks taken!””” – ya TRUE!! :))
Thanks to Sahana (Spicy sweet) because of whom I was introduced to ur bog

Ramya said...

@Vyshali:
Thanks a lot ri :) u have been my constant follower :)

@Hari:
blog friends like you make me feel special thanks a lot for your encouragement :)

@sujatha:
Hello welcome to my blog, Thanks a lot will expect encouragement from you. My Special Thanks to her as well...

-Happy Me

The Poet said...

Hello.

Laughing...you are quite the joker!

Congratulations on receiving the award and may many more come your way!

Ramya said...

@Andy: Thanks for visiting my blogspot.
:) first time have got this comment "Joker" ;)

Thanks...

Shobha Lohit said...

Hey Ramya Congratulations for the Award. I am soooooooooo happy for you. Keep blogging. still I am reading your blogs. I searched in google for ur blog and came to know abt Award. Superb....:)No words to express my joy....

Shobha Lohit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shobha Lohit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.